This feature gives you the ability to scrape public content from a website to include in your project by entering an XPath during your project setup. After a project is set up, the content is displayed in a Rich text content block in the Content tab of your sitemap. You can use the sitemap editor to edit this content. Use the XPath //body
How to find Xpath?
User your browser of choice.
In Google Chrome:
1. Open your website in Google Chrome and visit your website.
2. Right-click and select Inspect
3. Select the element on the page and right-click over the highlighted code
4. Copy Xpath
Create a Project
2. In the Basic Option - Turn Include Content: ON
* by default this will use the XPath //body for each page
3. Customize the Include / Exclude Xpath rules In the Advanced Options in the Import by XPath
3. Click START CRAWLING
Article is closed for comments.