Use website authentication if you want to include private front-end pages within your sitemap and also if you want to test private front-end pages for accessibility.
Create a Project
1. Click Create Project in the left side menu
2. Select your project creation method
3. Enter the website URL
4. Use default or change the Basic Options
5. Open the Authentication Options
6. Click the Manage Custom System Login icon
7. Add the bottom of the Custom System Login Popup, click the ADD button
8. Fill out the appropriate fields for the Custom System Login.
If you have received an import code from support, click the IMPORT tab. After you have copied your code into the popup, click IMPORT, and the Custom System Login fields will be populated.
9. Click SAVE
10. Click TEST to test the Custom System Login with credentials.
- Make sure the account you are using follows Best Practices.
11. Click the Close ICON, or USE SELECTED (at the bottom) if you are ready to create your project.
12. The Custom System Login will now be available in the Authentication Settings drop-down for future use.
13. Enter the Username / Password of the account you are using to authenticate.
14 Adjust Advanced Options or Other Options if necessary.
15. Click START CRAWLING