A Content Inventory is created automatically when you create a project using the Create from URL Option.
1. Create a Project using the Create from URL method.
2. After DYNO Mapper is finished creating your project, your inventory can be accessed by clicking the Inventory link in the left side menu.
The Content Inventory will display everything that was found during the project crawl and organizes this content in a list with the ability to filter, search, and sort using the dropdown selectors.
Filter inventory items using the Type, Status, Location, Language, and Discoverability filters.
Filter by Type
Filter by Status
- Ok (HTTP status: 2xx)
- Redirect (HTTP status: 3xx)
- Client Errors (HTTP status: 4xx)
- Server Errors (HTTP status: 5xx)
Filter by Location
Filter by Language
- This filter will display all languages detected
Filter by Discoverability
2. Search & Sort
- Search page titles and URLs using the search bar. Enter your keyword and press enter.
- Sort pages by Default, Occurrences, Status, and Last-Modified.
Inventory lists can be exported to .csv files which are Microsoft Excel compatible. Click the export icon located in the upper right-hand corner of the inventory detail page to export your website inventory.
Name your export file and select your desired export options. After completing your export, save your file.
Article is closed for comments.